Thursday 24 October 2013

Procrastination...

As you may or may not know, I am in my third year at university. We all know what third year means.... the dreaded dissertation!!! Right now I can't even pick up a book! I literally sit for hours doing other (more fun) work with them sat beside me and they don't get a look in. At least I am procrastinating with other work - I guess!

I should have read three books by tomorrow, and haven't started - God help me! Instead I've been retouching some shots from yesterday. I have even gone to the effort of locking my external hard drive (with the images on), my graphics tablet and mood boards in my office so I don't get distracted whilst 'reading'. 

But... as soon as I turn my laptop on, I find photoshop left open with a shot from yesterdays shoot! And I fell into a retouching coma. After I came out of this coma I realised the day was slowly but surely passing me by. 

Just thought I would share this shot (apparently I am liking the hand on the opposite arm pose) and after lunch (food - another delicious distraction!) I will read these blasted books!!!!

MUA: Hannah Spencer
Model: Joanna
Photography/Styling: Jessica Gates 

No comments:

Post a Comment